Is Three Always A Crowd? My Review of Three's A Crowd by Edwina Darke

Elan, an Australian editor in New York, should be living the life of Riley.  She certainly has a great job, plenty of friends, a handsome American boyfriend, and a great night life.  However, she also faces dealing with the boss from hell, a recalcitrant Englishman who refuses to write, and a bitchy potential mother-in-law. When an old flame from the past shows up, he really throws a spanner in the works!

In spite of all this, Elan, a warm-hearted heroine manages to remain cheerful and resourceful. But how is she going to choose between Hunter and Luke?  How is she ever going to get Rox to write his book?  How is she going to help her best friend Lily?

This was just the book I needed to make me feel better! Sassy and well-written with a likeable heroine and an interesting hero, it kept me entertained until the last page.  However, I thought that it was a bit too long.
I especially enjoyed reading about Elan's work and life in New York.

I look forward to reading more novels by Edwina Darke.

Comments

Popular Posts