TBR Challenge

I am joining the TBR Challenge at: TBR
Challenge
You list 12 books on your TBR list and hope to finish them by the end of the year. I am joining late so I doubt that I'll manage this one! If you wish you can list 12 alternates.

Here's my list:

Tara's Fortune by Geraldine O'Neill. (I'm reading this now.)
Governor Ramage by Dudley Pope
Christmas Lessons by Janine Boissard
A Time to Choose by Janine Boissard
A Place in the World Called Paris
Smiley's People by le Carre
The Naked Heart by Mark d'Arbanville
Earls and Girls by Madeleine Bingham
No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog by Margaret Mason (I'm reading this now.)

The Burning Man by Phillip Margolin
Wild Reel by Paul Brandon
Victorian Outsider by Roy McMullen: I've tried to read this but I am just not that interested in Whistler, although I like his paintings!

Comments

Popular Posts