Site Of The Week: Jane Austen Jewellery

JA is my favourite author and I also like jewellery, like most women! I was pleased to find this site, Reader's Jewelry

Michelle decided to develop lines of jewelry inspired by some of her favourite authors and books, such as Katherine by Anya Seton and Outlanders by Diana Gabaldon. I am sure that both Jane Austen and Katherine Swynford would approve of these designs - they are elegant, charming and historical.

She needs help before she actually has the jewelry made so please vote in her polls!

I also looked at the home site and found some interesting pages about The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simons. I haven't read this yet, but I like historical novels about Russia and I've enjoyed the books that I've read by this author.

Comments

Popular Posts